Electile Dysfunction Treatment in Kolkata, india ,Dr. Nirmal Roy (Sexologist)
Impotence is the inability to have sexual intercourse due to failure in achieving or maintaining erection. Impotence is common and most men have it once in a while or for short periods of time. It can occur at any age, but is most common in men above 65.
Impotence is treatable at any age. There are now successful treatments for this disorder which ensures that most men with the problem return to normal sexual activity.
Possible causes of Impotence
• Diseases such as diabetes mellitus, an endocrine gland disorder, kidney disease, multiple sclerosis etc.
• Problems with the structure of the penis or its surrounding tissues may prevent an erection.
• Damage to arteries, smooth muscles and fibrous tissues, often as a result of disease, surgery or injury that interfere with nerve impulses or blood flow to the penis.
• Psychological or emotional factors like stress, anxiety, grief or problems with relationships.
• Excess consumption of alcohol or drug abuse.
• Obesity and smoking which affects blood flow and arteries.
• As a side effect of some prescription drugs like high blood pressure drugs, antihistamines, antidepressants, tranquilizers, appetite suppressants, cimetidine; an ulcer drug etc.
• In older men over 65 years, impotence can be caused by low levels of testosterone, a condition which can be corrected by Hormone replacement therapy.
There are various treatment for impotence depending upon the underlying cause. These may include measures to combat stress, counseling and sexual therapy to help resolve relationship problems, changes in life style, weight control, alternation in prescribed medication which causes impotence, pelvic floor exercises, use of an oral medication, a vacuum device or injection or insertion of medicine into the penis. For those men whose impotence has resulted from injury to nerves and blood vessels supplying the penis, two forms of penile implant can be inserted by means of surgical operation.
• Keep your blood sugar in a safe range if you have diabetes.
• Quit smoking.
• Exercise regularly.
• Avoid excess alcohol intake and use of drugs.
• Keep your cholesterol level low to reduce the risk of hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis).
• Lower stress in your life.
If you are suffering from ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION and want safe, effective treatment, do contact us.
Contact Details :
Head Office : SODE PUR (EAST)
Contact Details : Dr.Nirmal Roy (Sexologist)
Head Office : SODEPUR (EAST)
Address : Dr.N.Roy's Specialist ClinicC46, Building , School Road , Sodepur.
Near : 4 No. Railway Ticket Counter SODEPUR
Near : Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy Handicapped School
Kolkata – 700110. West Bengal.
Help Line : +91 - 9831331555 +91-8334889636 +9133 – 65011474
Email Id: Info@drnroy.com , email@example.com
Website : www.drnroy.com
Visiting Hours : Morning 10:00A.M to 1:00P.MEvening 5:30P.M to 9:00P.M