The “bejdo” (herein after referred to as the “Website”) is a platform for the Users to interact amongst themselves in relation to the products and services (e.g. auto, jobs, classifieds etc.) Users will be able to offer, sell and buy the classified products and services on the Website subject to the Terms and Conditions as detailed below. The user hereby acknowledges that he/she has read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to adhere to such Terms & Conditions of the Website. You also understand that any transaction conducted by you through the Website or by using a third-party platform is not the Owner’s responsibility and any transaction conducted by you shall be at your sole risk, responsibility, and discretion.
"Advertisement" means the notice to be published, or made known, on the Website by the User.
"User" means the person using the website, whether selling or purchasing the classified products and services on the website
1. By using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must not access or use the Site.
2. The Owner may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by posting the changes online. The Owner is under no obligation to notify you individually by any medium. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of all changes made thereto. Your continued use of the Website after the changes are posted means that you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions as updated or amended. The Owner is entitled to carry out acts and/ or omissions which it may, in its sole discretion, deem necessary for the enforcement or compliance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, distribute, exploit, disseminate or make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of the Owner. If the Owner has granted a specific license to you, you may copy or reproduce Website content if such copying or reproduction is incidental or necessitated by your legitimate business needs, strictly subject to the requirement that all Website content or any adapted version, pursuant to permission from the Owner, is properly accredited to the Owner.
4. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of any other user or restrict or inhibit any other user's use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
5. In accessing the Website, you agree not to: impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use, to create a false identity or e-mail address or contact details or postal address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origins of any communication or otherwise;
6. All material contained on the Website is published in good faith. The Owner does not, in any circumstance, accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy, success, credibility or otherwise of any Advertisement or message published or its compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements (nor is any kind of warranty expressed or implied by such publication). The Owner is neither associated with the User nor is it a party to any transaction between the Users for the classified products and services that are being offered on the Website. The Owner is not responsible for any interaction and/ or transaction between the users of the Website nor the Owner has any control over the products and services offered by the User on the Website. The Owner is only providing a platform to the Users, where the Users interact with each other as per their convenience and for legitimate requirement.
The Owner specifically disclaims all and any liability to the Users for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause, and whether on the part of the Owner or its employees or agents or any other person. Under no circumstances shall the Owner be liable to the Users or any other party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including without limitation those resulting from loss of sales, loss of goodwill, loss of profits, whether or not the Owner was advised of the possibility of such losses. In all other respects, the Owner's liability, if any, shall be limited to the relevant fee paid by the User to the Owner.
7. The Owner reserves the right to modify or suspend the Website at any time and for so long as the Owner (at its sole discretion) may wish, as well as change or remove any content from the Website, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, at any time without notice and without any liability whatsoever. The Owner may, in addition, at its sole discretion, suspend or withdraw your access to the Website at any time, without notice. Any refund shall be at the Owner’s discretion.
8. The placing of an order for an Advertisement amounts to an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (including any additional terms and conditions set out in the rate card) to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions, and the electronic format does not impact the enforceability of the same. These Terms and Conditions and all documents referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
9. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions appearing elsewhere on the Site, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
10. No waiver by the Owner shall be effective except in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
11. The Owner's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision contained herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision contained, or right granted, herein.
12. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, in whole or in part, by a court of competent jurisdiction within any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that Term or Condition, or part thereof, is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provisions contained herein.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates (applicable in the Emirate of Dubai).
Thank you for visiting and using the Site. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on all Site services
For any help please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org